When I published “I Think I Might Be Autistic” as an e-book earlier this summer, I thought about giving part of the proceeds to a charity that supports autistic people. Then I thought some more and realized that, “Hang on, I know lots of autistic people!” Why not use the proceeds to give back to the community directly?
Sooooo . . . thanks to everyone who bought the e-book (or the print version!), I’m excited to announce the first giveaway for a 38″ x 50″ weighted blanket from Mosaic Weighted Blankets. The blanket pictured about is mine, which I absolutely love and use every day. The winner will be able to choose from the fabrics and colors that Mosaic currently has available.
To enter, do at least one of the following:
- Leave a comment on this post
- Reblog the Tumblr post announcing the giveaway
- Like or comment on the Facebook page status announcing the giveaway
- Giveaway ends September 14th at 11:59 p.m. EST
- US residents only (due to the shipping cost)
- Max. 3 entries per person (1 for a comment here, 1 for a reblog on Tumblr, 1 for a comment/like on the Facebook status)
- 1 winner will be chosen at random on September 15th